Beautiful floors bring the whole room together. You get the sense of life from a previously dull and boring place. They just bring the whole area together. If you are looking to transform your space, then Epoxy Floor Coatings is the way to go. You can use them anywhere you like, from garage floors to commercial offices to industrial places to schools and health care centers. Install them even at your restaurants or hotels. We got you covered in every way. We have a wide variety including flake, metallic, quartz and more that will ensure that you find a piece that suits your liking.
We specialize in providing you with the best services by bringing to you experienced and well-trained epoxy coating installers. They have especially been trained in this field to handle our valuable ingredients and to make your dreams a reality.
There is Epoxy paint and Epoxy Floor Coatings, both are the two variations in epoxy.
- This contains very less epoxy and thus is long lasting and trustworthy.
- Epoxy Paint is applied straight on the floors.
- This just requires a single coat for use.
- No hassle of preparing the floors before to apply this.
- After a few months the original concrete floor does start to show up.
Epoxy Floor Coatings
- After the chemical reactions have taken a place a thin plastic material is produced.
- Epoxy Floor Coatings although take time to cure.
- The floor coatings are definitely resistant to stains caused by chemicals.
- The floors are resistant to scratches.
- You would have to prepare the concrete surface beforehand.
- This is applied in layers, one upon the other.
- It is a permanent flooring system with an extended life.
Visit: www.duraamen.com/blog/concrete-floor-epoxy-coatings-vs-epoxy-paints to learn more about epoxy paint and epoxy floor coatings.
How to install epoxy floor coating preparations?
You need a properly prepared and set concrete surface before you put on the epoxy floor coating. If there are any cracks or dents or any uneven surfaces, our experts would remove them and make the floor perfectly level. Any grease or oily stains will thus be removed as well, so that no chances are taken in giving you the perfect end product.
Here is the Epoxy Floor Installation Process
To put the epoxy floor coatings, the temperature and the suggestions by the manufacturer are vital to be considered and analyzed. The right temperature would ensure that the coatings cure well, anything above or below would harm the durability and might not get you the right finish. This therefore would ensure that your money is well spent and doesn’t go to waste. The floors would look beautiful and also be sturdy and long-lasting at the same time.
Even though you might find the cost to be higher than other floor coatings but the output of the money you spend will be even higher. This would be an investment you won’t regret. Our professional staff and experienced manufacturers both work hand in hand to give you the experience you will remember. You are bound to enjoy your space the way you imagined.